Some of the particulars/FAQs:
- Each and every Tamil Feast offers a FEAST and VEGAN FEAST OPTION simply choose that option when booking your tickets.
- There is also a bar serving beer, wine, bubbles and a non-alcoholic drinks.
- Tamil Feasts can easily accommodate to cater any dietary requirements, when booking or simply let us know via email at email@example.com.
- The evening kicks off at 7pm, with the bar flowing & the Bhaji frying – at 7.30pm some words are shared by Nirma, Nigethan, Niro and Richman then, dinner is shared.
- Tamil Feasts are served at communal-style and cafe style in an intimate setting. Should you wish to be seated with individuals under another booking name please note when booking. If there questions simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll ensure you’re seated together.
- Be sure to bring along a take-away container (or three)! We’ll fill them up for a tip- donation of $7 and you’ll have lunch for the following day!
- Due to the nature of the project, we are not able to give refunds.
About the guys & Tamil Feasts
Here is the brief history of Tamil Feasts: Sri, Nirma, Nigethan and Niro became friends while they were in detention in Broadmeadows (Sri & Nigethan originally met on the same boat that brought them to Australia). When Sri and Nirma were released, after 6 ½ years in detention, they struggled to find work. We got together and thought, “Hey lets have a FEAST”, tickets went online for 2 FEASTS and sold out within a week. For 4 months, we held weekly FEASTS on TUESDAY NIGHTS – always selling out ages in advance. Then Niro was released and we started catering more, and we got Bhaji added to our menu and more Tamil love songs were played. Then Nigethan was released and we added seafood and meat to our menu, and added another night!